Heather and Hilary, I had a fellow teacher tell me he thought I wasn't a day over 30. It made me happy. Hilary, you are not old; you still look as young as you did that night we hit Perkins our freshman year and stuffed our faces with french silk pie. :) Traci
4 comments:
I had a lady at church tell me last week she thought I was 25.
Heather and Hilary, I had a fellow teacher tell me he thought I wasn't a day over 30. It made me happy. Hilary, you are not old; you still look as young as you did that night we hit Perkins our freshman year and stuffed our faces with french silk pie. :)
Traci
YOU'RE not gettting old...it's the KIDS that are progressing in age rapidly! :)
Whoa. Don't listen to anyone else. You're old.
Love,
your younger sister
haha!
Post a Comment