Luke is officially crawling! Baby-proofing, here we come.
My favorite thing with the boys is watching them interact with each other. I love how Matt was encouraging Luke to crawl, and in this clip, Ben's got him laughing a deep, baby belly laugh. Adorable!
How precious!!!!!! How great to see the interacting with the brothers, who are all also so amazing! Now, I would have liked to see those parents!!:) I can hardly wait to see you all again!
2 comments:
When did this happen?!?!? I saw him yesterday and he wasn't crawling like THAT!! He's totally got it now!
Love the boys...Ben making Luke laugh that awesome laugh. Matt - "You know you want it." And, Adam - "Wowie Kazowie."
Forgot to tell you, Matt told us at lunch yesterday that "No, Adam doesn't watch Dora anymore. I convinced him it was stupid."
Now that's what big brothers are for!
How precious!!!!!! How great to see the interacting with the brothers, who are all also so amazing! Now, I would have liked to see those parents!!:) I can hardly wait to see you all again!
Post a Comment