I cannot believe how far behind in blogging I am. It may not be of much interest to you, but I like to document these things so we can enjoy looking back on them. So for what it's worth, here's the end of Ben's championship winning baseball season!
Playing in one of his tournament games. He's starting to look so big out there.
Sworn was his nickname. Brian gave it to him without even thinking about the word swear. We never thought twice about it until we saw it on his jersey.
Ben was an alternate on the All-Star team and was able to play because one of the other players couldn't be there. He was honored to be voted by his teammates.
Believe it or not, the All-Star game ended in a tie! After the regular innings, the coaches had the choice to go into extra innings or not, and they (led by Brian) decided that ending in a tie was a great way to cap off the season.
Believe it or not, the All-Star game ended in a tie! After the regular innings, the coaches had the choice to go into extra innings or not, and they (led by Brian) decided that ending in a tie was a great way to cap off the season. Congratulations on a great year of summer ball, Ben!
1 comment:
Great job on an awesome season, Ben! I'm sure this will be the first of many!
Post a Comment