The first few days of summer have been fun and busy. Grandma was in town to help out with the boys while Brian and I wrapped up school things. Both Ben and Matt are busy with baseball games and practices. Ben's also busy with a morning basketball camp and today was his first official trombone lesson.
I'm trying to stay ahead of things with the house but not having much luck now that everyone is home all summer! It also doesn't help that I'm taking advantage of the ability to nap once in a while. I'm getting some good running in despite some annoying lower back pain. The half marathon is in 3 weeks! Sometimes I'm excited about it but other times I'm plain old freaked out by it!
We're still waiting for Luke's teeth to cut through. I think we're close. He drools buckets every day and he hasn't been sleeping the greatest. He spends much of his time sitting in the living room watching the action and playing with toys. He's not crawling yet but he's getting better about tolerating time on his tummy.
People often ask who I think he looks like. Honestly, I don't know. I feel like all 4 boys have had a very similar look. The other day I was amazed how much Adam and Luke looked alike while playing on the bed together.
Similar smirks
6 comments:
Right up until you posted those pictures I would have said Luke looked like Mattie. Silly me!
Oh, and I'm getting freaked about the half!
I kept saying I felt like I was looking in Adam's eyes when I would look at look.
Fun pictures!
oops, looking at Luke, not look. : )
I see a lot of Matty in the 2nd pic. No teeth but big happy grin.
And PERSONALITY PLUS!
I still think Luke looks an awful lot like Matt, but he definitely has some of Adam in him. No doubt those four are brothers!
Funny, I get to see them all the time, but I still love looking at pictures!
I'm freaked out for you for the half, but I know you and Kate will do great. So great that I may be officially "out."
Post a Comment