A busy month for everyone! Here's the latest from around here:
- Face showing great improvement. It's not over yet, but I'll now go out in public.
- Took Luke to my school to visit my colleagues and students. Can't believe my maternity leave is 1/2 over already.
- Hosted 3rd annual cookie exchange for neighbor gals.
- 3 big boys had annual gingerbread men decorating with Nana & Papa while the cookie exchange was taking place.
- Planning Ben's 10th bday party. The plan was to go snow tubing. Fortunately we have snow, but now it looks like the weekend temps will be sub-zero. Not sure of the back-up plan for the eight 4th grade boys arriving at our house from 3:00-8:00 tomorrow!
**UPDATE** Just got off the phone with the boys who were coming to the party tomorrow. We've postponed until after Christmas. Not only are we expecting 7-14 inches of snow and sub-zero temps, I realized that the place we were going to go tubing doesn't even open for the season until December 17th! That would have been a disaster. Show up with all the boys and no tubing to be had. Party scrapped. We're starting over.
- Haven't begun Christmas shopping yet.
- Baby weight seems to be at a standstill for coming off. Not a good sign.
- Fun visit from Brian's brother and his family from IA last weekend. This is Luke's cousin Amelia who loved holding him!
But the best part of all...
- Luke starting to stretch his nights to 6 1/2 hours!
- Real smiles starting to come through!
5 comments:
wow-I really think he looks like Adam! Happy Bday Ben and see you guys soon!
Precious! Fun to talk with you today. Take care.
Funny Heather, I thought Adam in the first picture too. : )
I think he looks like Matt in the first pic! He's HUGE! And I'm so glad he's doing long sleep stretches for you!
Luke is really sweet! What a smile!! He is already growing up "way too fast"!
Post a Comment