On December 15, 2000 Brian and I became parents for the very first time. We were THRILLED to have a healthy baby boy! Little did we know how fast he would grow up.
10 years have gone by in a flash. We are so very, very proud of the young man Ben is becoming. Smart, funny, athletic, musical, artistic, loving, sincere, technological, God-fearing and helpful are just a few ways to describe him.
I can't even begin to think about how fast the next 10 years of his life will go and all that he will accomplish.
Happy 10th Birthday, Ben! We love you more than you know!
10 classic pictures for 10 years of life!




6 comments:
Happy Bday! My how time flies! And I see that the flexibility gene was passed on down from you, Hil!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ben!! AND many,many more!!! The pics are great! As you know we are so proud of you! Love, Opa and Gma
Happy Birthday Ben!! You're an absolutely awesome kid!
Happy Birthday Ben!! You are a cool kid and we love you lots
Happy Birthday Big Ben!
Happy Birthday Ben! I really don't know where 10 years just went. You are a really special kid and we love you lots.
Auntie Pants
Post a Comment