This year the anxiety level is quite a bit higher due to new jobs for both Brian and myself. He moved from 12 years of high school special ed to elementary PE. I'm still job-sharing a 5th grade classroom, but in a new building and teaching new subjects. Oh, and I'm having a baby in 8 weeks, taking 14 weeks off, and then returning to work as a mother of 4 boys!
Once we get into our rhythm, and I know we will, we will be just fine. I have a history, as many of you know all too well, of having a VERY difficult time with transitions in my life. Given all that is happening this fall, I think I'm holding up pretty well, but now, we just need the year to get started, get into our groove for a few weeks, and then readjust all over again with a new little boy in the house!
Okay, I need to stop. I'm having an out-of-body experience right now just thinking about all of this!
3 comments:
You are amazing! I know you will have a great year and everything will work out well. I was surprised to see Brian moved to PE! Has he always had his PE license? Wow! Quite a few changes. Have a great first day!!!
It's my turn to cheer you on. You can do it and I know you'll do it with a smile. You'll have fun stories to share of all the crazy things that are going on. We know blogging won't be at the top of the list but maybe it will be a good outlet. Thinking of you guys during this busy time. :)
I know it's a historically tough week or two for your house as school gets started, and you've added some things to your plate. But, you'll get your routine...at least until Mr. #4 comes along. And don't forget about your sister down the street who enjoys holding your babies. :)
Post a Comment