9.16.2010

What I Wouldn't Give...

for a kitchen floor that WASN'T white vinyl with little grooves in it.

I think it usually takes about 20 minutes from the time I'm done mopping it until it's disgusting again. It drives me crazy!! A big percentage of my main floor is covered in white vinyl.
Reminder...I have 3 boys and one more on the way!

If you look carefully, you can see the bottom half of the picture shows where it's been cleaned, the top half hasn't been done yet.




Another before and after shot. The bottom shows what it looks like after just one swipe with my new best friend, The Magic Eraser Mop Refill. Seriously, I don't even attach it to the mop handle. I use it like a sponge on my hands and knees to attack this monster!


If you're ever questioning a gift to give me, I'll take as many boxes of these as you can afford.

No joking.



3 comments:

Vivi said...

Done and done.

So you were taking pictures of your kitchen floor while I was watching Adam? :)

Kidding, of course...you could have been napping for all I care.

Gma Marilyn said...

I have 3 rooms with white floors; 2 bathrooms and a kitchen. I am going shopping tomorrow for Magic Eraser Mops. Thanks!

Mrs. Cox said...

I am so buying the magic eraser mop refill thingy. Thanks for getting me on that. I love the magic erasers, but I have some white tile in my bathrooms and I think that would be so much easier! Thanks.