9.11.2010

Hair Advice

I am in desperate need of a hair style! I suppose 7 1/2 months pregnant isn't the time to make a radical change, but I just feel UGLY with my hair the way it is right now. It's gotten the longest it's been in a long time, which is nice for quickly pulling it back, but I can't be doing that every day. Do you like it better short? Medium? Let it continue to grow? I have a ton of hair and it gets heavy quickly.


Can you say GROSS! Again, it doesn't help that I'm chubby and puffy, and that my classroom is hot and stuffy!



Like it, but I'm not good with a straightener.


This one is okay.


I think I like this one the best of the longer styles.



1st day of school last year with shorter hair...a bit of a helmet head.

Some shorter styles I think are cute.






Give me your HONEST advice! I'm also due for a foil, but that can't happen until after baby.

6 comments:

lil' mama said...

I like the first shorter style but I don't know who that is.

Gma Marilyn said...

Whatever you like is fine, but I know that "short" is easy and fast! :) Those last ones were "fun"!

Mrs. Cox said...

Hilary, You look beautiful. You are making another life inside you...of course you are going to look a little chubby and puffy. Is that all the kids you have in your class? What is your class size? You look great. Don't be so hard on yourself!

I survived the first week! It actually went well.

Vivi said...

I like it longer. My vote is for Jessica Simpson's style...and not just because I watched her newlywed reality show. Yes I did.

Heather said...

My hair is looooooooong right now-to my bra strap and I've loved being able to do pony tails, braids under ballcaps, etc. with it.

That being said, the Posh pic is my favorite. I think I'm ready to chop!

blessedby6 said...

I love the Kristin Cavallari (sp?) cut. Super cute razor cut that looks easy to style!! But what do I know...my hair is always in a pony!