Ben had asked a while ago if he could make his costume this year. I thought that was a great idea and a way to put his creative energy to good use. We brainstormed a few ideas and pulled one together today, knowing full well that October will be a very busy month for us.
We were both very pleased with how it came out. He gets the credit! The idea was all his.
Matt and Adam are still okay with repeating costumes from last year, so we're all set!

6 comments:
Way cool! Nice job Ben and way to be creative and have ENERGY to do it Hil!!!!!!
love it! Does he know how to solve it yet? Jake found the instructions online and memorized all the codes!
Great costume!! Great job, Ben. Lokks like you are "inheriting" some painting skills from your Mom!! :)
I am hanging my head in shame. I was in the store the other day and noticed the Halloween candy and I thought to myself, "for goodness sake, it's only August!" And here you are planning costumes!
Wow! Looks great! Here's to thinking ahead!
I love homemade costumes and this one looks great. It turned out perfectly -way to go!
Post a Comment