What I'm really talking about is the ridiculously HIGH humidity and heat we've been having for several days! It's disgusting when I've got sweat marks simply from walking from my car into my school building. Or when I have to turn the air on in my car to drive a block to my sister's house. It doesn't help that I'm 28 weeks pregnant, but still, IT'S HOT!!
The kids are getting antsy because being outside hasn't been comfortable. They're kind of sick of going to the pool, it's the nearing the end of summer, they're getting bored easily, and frankly, we're running out of ideas.
I could have been creative like Holly, but Brian came up with this idea instead:
Yep, there's a 6-person tent in the middle of my living room, and it doesn't bother me.
It's been up all day, and it'll stay up for tonight. Ben's sleeping in it.
Maybe when it cools down, we'll decide to take it down.
We'll see.
5 comments:
I think I'm breaking out the tent today in my living room.
You could always take a road trip..... like out here.... we went to Estes over the weekend and it was in the 70's and beautiful!
GREAT IDEA!! How did you sleep last night, Ben??:) I hope that one of the "windows" faces the tv so you can watch the Twins!
Grandma Marilyn that's a perfect idea! We'll be doing that once the boys are older. Tent inside, windows facing tv and watch the Twins. :) And I agree with Heather. Drive out here. Yuck. No way would I ever drive being that pregnant.
Way to roll with it
Post a Comment