5.08.2010

Still Sick

Yes, I'm still fighting this crud I've got. I finally filled an amoxicillin rx and that seems to be getting things draining a little bit. The cough is still the most annoying part and keeps me up much of the night. I missed 2 days of school last week and spent most of Saturday on the couch. With Mother's Day tomorrow, I'm sure I'll have permission to veg at least one more day!

Not much else going on...just a lot of coughing.

When I was reading books with Adam tonight he was touching my legs and said they were very spikey. I guess a shower and shaving my legs needs to be in the plans soon!

4 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

Sorry to hear you are still fighting the cough. Hope you feel better soon.

lil' mama said...

Being sick and pregnant is the worse! Feel better soon Momma of soon to be 4!!!

blessedby6 said...

No fun. Especially when you are pregnant! Feel better!

mmoorlach said...

hope you're feeling better! thanks for all the support you've been giving me =) hope to see you guys soon!