4.27.2010

Pink or Blue...

here is your clue!

Yes, it appears our streak of boys will continue! Honestly, there was some disappointment, but ultimately, the baby looks healthy, and that is what really matters the most. I need to remember that 4 boys will give me the permission to have my house that much nosier, messier, smellier and crazier, right? : )

The technician said the view she got wasn't the greatest, and since I'm only 13 weeks and the baby is only ~3 inches long, she can only be about 75% accurate. It would be a fun surprise if in 6 weeks when I go back for the next ultrasound they said it was actually a girl, but for now, we are preparing for a boy, thankful that it's a healthy baby, and not getting rid of any of our blue things just yet.


Still rather alien looking, but considering it's smaller than the palm of my hand, pretty amazing to see this early!

10 comments:

Sally said...

He looks just like Ben :)

lil' mama said...

Congrats on Moor4 Baby Boy! Love you guys!

Heather said...

yay!! That Moorlach boy gene is Stro-ong!!

Traci said...

Congratulations!! Healthy baby boy! My heart was racing with excitement when I was typing in your blog address. I am so happy for you guys!

Gma Marilyn said...

Being the mother of 4 boys, I say that you are in for a "fun" life!!
Get ready for excitement plus all the things you mentioned! :)

Aleesha said...

my heart was racing, too! congrats on your HEALTHY BABY. that picture is absolutely amazing. hard to believe all of the body parts are clearly forming/visible at only 13 weeks. just think of all of those sweet daughters in law you will have someday... ;)

blessedby6 said...

I CANNOT believe you are having a fourth boy!!! Amazing to be able to say that you have 4 boys. I am sure the atmosphere of your home is sooo different than ours. Even with 2 boys, the 4 girls sort of "dominate".

Congratulations to your whole family. What a blessing. I am so excited to hear what you name him...love the names of your other boys.

Vivi said...

It's kind of hard to imagine how your house could get crazier, but I'll find out soon with baby boy #4. Now may be the time to invest in a pit toilet outside...just to save yourself some trouble.

mmoorlach said...

congratulations!! i wonder if having all boys will continue into my generation of the moorlach genes... lol

Kathy said...

So happy for you! You guys make beautiful babies - yes, boys are beautiful too!
This picture is incredible. I found myself just staring at it in amazement to think what a miracle life truly is!
You are an awesome mom and will have so much fun with these boys of yours.
p.s. Remember, rehearsal dinners are so much cheaper than weddings! ; )