How many weeks are you? Why do you get such an early ultrasound? I want to peek at our little peanut, but I still have to wait more than a month! Have fun. We have only known once (with #4) and haven't decided yet about this time. I think we'll probably go with the surprise! Enjoy the weekend! Shana
So fun . . . I'm an "old" pregnant lady too (obviously, since we're the same age!) but that didn't give me that option. Oh well! Have LOTS of fun! Shan
Can't wait to find out! Since you haven't done this part before, I should remind you the baby doesn't always cooperate. Banany kept her legs tightly crossed at our first glimpse and we had to go back at a later date to try again!
9 comments:
Really you're going to tell us???
That's awesome!!!!!! I can't wait!
How many weeks are you? Why do you get such an early ultrasound? I want to peek at our little peanut, but I still have to wait more than a month!
Have fun.
We have only known once (with #4) and haven't decided yet about this time. I think we'll probably go with the surprise!
Enjoy the weekend!
Shana
So fun . . . I'm an "old" pregnant lady too (obviously, since we're the same age!) but that didn't give me that option.
Oh well! Have LOTS of fun!
Shan
Can't wait to hear! :)
Can't wait to find out! Since you haven't done this part before, I should remind you the baby doesn't always cooperate. Banany kept her legs tightly crossed at our first glimpse and we had to go back at a later date to try again!
Congratulations!!! I'm behind in my blog reading so I missed your previous post. That's awesome! Can't wait to hear what the cutie is! :)
It's like waiting for Christmas! Hope Baby M cooperates and shows you the bits! I'll be frantically refreshing your blog beginning at 3pm tomorrow!
Waiting
Post a Comment