Do you remember this post from last year?
Several years ago when we were changing our email service, we made our user name Moorsfour because there were 4 of us at the time. A few years later, Adam came along and the 4 was now 5, but out of laziness, I never changed the email name, instead letting the 4 refer to the 4 males in the house. Well, now Moorsfour can take on yet another new meaning. Child #4!! Yep, we finally made our decision, and November will be a busy month for us as we welcome Moorlach baby #4!!! We are very excited about one more addition to our family.
Last year it was a pretty good April Fool's Day joke.
This year, it's not a joke.
It's real.
I'm pregnant.
With baby #4.
Holy cow!
My mind is in a whirlwind.
It was more of a surprise than planned, but still an absolute blessing.
I'm still adjusting to the idea.
Thankfully I've got until November 1st to adjust.
I think we'll try to find out the sex. We've never done that before.
Deep down, I am hoping for a girl, but realize the odds are against me.
We'll keep you posted!
11 comments:
Whoo Hoo! Congrats. We have you beat by a month (well, a month and 2 kids) since our #6 will be arriving in October . . . no foolin'!
Have a great day!
Shana
Super excited for you guys! If you are lucky it will be a Halloween baby. I have heard those kids are the best. : )
CONGRATS!!
yahoooooo! So excited and happy for your guys! Can't wait to meet Baby Moor4!
Well, you always said you wanted a surprise baby so that you wouldn't have to anguish over whether or not to have one more...there you go!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats Moorlach family. Very excited for you!!!! Lynne
Holy cow, Congratulations! I am really excited for you too!
Congratulations! How exciting! Are you crazy? Just kidding! We're pulling for pink, but blue is wonderful as you well know. Rich, Kathy, & cousins
Hey, I can handle GC #11!!!! I am so excited! Big brothers are great,too!
Congrats again!
In answer to your question::yes! Kinda of surprise-ish but not completely unplanned (as in we were ok having more if that happened)
Anyway, we're excited! Life is so crazy already, why not just add to it!
Take care, hope you're feeling well!
Shana
WOW! How exciting!! I knew you would. :) So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment