Christmas has come and gone too fast, just like always. I love getting the house decorated, the music playing, and all too soon, I'm working on putting everything away. I've been known to cry a time or two when Christmas is over.
We've had a busy Christmas this year. Lots of kids' activities, and Luke, Katy and Charlie have been in town for 10 days! We've had fun being with them, letting Charlie experience the craziness of his MN cousins, sledding, board games, shopping trips, and plenty, plenty of food!
This weekend we'll start switching gears and thinking about what the next year has in store and getting ready to head back to school on Monday. The years keep going by faster and faster!
2010...already?!
2 comments:
Thanks for being such a great hostess and letting us invade your house for so many days
Ditto what Nana said.
I showed Critter the school pics of you and the boys and he got almost everyone's name. He had a big smile when he saw your pic! :)
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment