7.22.2009

The Sun'll Come Out, Tomorrow!

One of my good friends from college was in her community's production of "Annie". My sister and I thought it would be so much fun to take our 5-6 year olds, head a couple of hours west, watch the production of Annie, and overnight with friends. We had a great time! We rented the movie of Annie so that Matt and Anna had a general idea of the storyline and would be able to recognize some of the music. It's been almost a week and I still hear Matt (and myself) humming Annie tunes throughout the day.

Great job, Traci, and thanks for everything!



Ready for the roadtrip.



Traci and Nate's beautiful new home!


You can't beat this view!


Matt thought it was super cool to walk through the line and shake hands with the cast members!












2 comments:

Mrs. Cox said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for doing a post about your trip out "west." It was SO fun to have you guys here and to catch up! I miss you already!!!

Vivi said...

Funny that our posts were almost identical. Also funny that Banany is such a grump in the last picture.