Papa's Birthday
Matt's first-ever baseball tournament
Our 11th Wedding Anniversary
The bouquet Brian gave me this evening!


**11 years ago I don't think I would have believed you if you told me that in the year 2009 I'd be sitting at my middle son's baseball tournament on my anniversary. I certainly don't mind going to the tournament, but hopefully we'll have a dinner out sometime soon.
(Did you hear the one about the guy who took off on his wife's bday to go golfing? At least it wasn't their anniversary, right?)
5 comments:
We spent our 25th at a basketball tournament, and we only have 1 son, get used to it
Happy Anniversary!
Nice job on the flowers Brian, I can tell they aren't from the gas station!
Happy Anniversary you guys! Have a fun baseball tournament. Good luck, Matt!
If you do go out, which I hope you do, make sure to take some pics to prove that Brian made up for the golfing on your b'day! :)
Happy Anniversary! Give Matty a hug from us!
Happy Anniversary!
Shana
Happy Anniversary!
Just think of all the making up to do Brian has to do in birthdays to come!!!
Post a Comment