Matt's a sensitive kid in many ways, including his pain tolerance, so secretly, I'm glad this is how he lost his first tooth. He was worried about it being in his stomach, "and then what will happen", but I assured him he won't notice a thing and that he'll be okay.

He was concerend about the tooth fairy not having a tooth to pick up, but we convinced him that if we wrote a note, she would be okay with that. Matt dictated the note.
Because he's a sensitive kid, he's very picky about how he sleeps. When I tried to put the little tooth pouch under his pillow, he told me he wouldn't be able to sleep with it there. He asked if he could just leave the pouch on the floor next to his bed.
The tooth fairy had no complaints about that!
**Embarrassing Admission**
Matt and I just got home from the dentist. He had no cavities. I on the other hand...had SIX! Yes, S--I--X cavities. Is that a good example for my kids or what? They are small and have been on watches for a while, but still! As the dentist and I talked, we figured out the culprits.
1. My negligent flossing
2. Coffee creamer....this one never even crossed my mind!
Now what??!!
5 comments:
Whoa! Not coffee creamer!!! Are you going to give that up? Not fun.
COFFEE CREAMER!! What the heck? THAT causes cavities? Tell me more. I am outraged! I have coffee creamer everyday and I don't floss either! Help! Sorry about the six.
Ava's first lost tooth also went missing - I am pretty sure she swallowed it. Look at Mattie!!
Floss more - don't give up the creamer - life is short!
I'm w/the other girls... COFFEE CREAMER?!!?? WHAT!!?? I have coffee with my coffee creamer each morning...
That is seriously hard to believe. Did you tell the boys you had six cavities?
PS. Congrats, Matt! So happy for you!!
Post a Comment