6.20.2009

Wisconsin Dells & Indianapolis

We've been back for a few days from our first official trip of summer! We spent the first couple of days in the Dells with just our family. It was fun to take in the water park and theme park, and really have no agenda but whatever the boys wanted to do.

From there we drove to Indy to visit Brian's brother, Richard, and his family. Only Brian and Ben had been to their house before, so this was a long overdue visit for us. It was great to see the cousins playing together and we had fun visiting with Rich and Kathy.


A few mishaps along the way:
~Adam threw-up in the car.
~We got stuck in traffic for an extra 2 hours in Chicago.
~Adam and Matt both fell out of bed, on different nights, in the Dells.
~I forgot to pack my underwear.


We stayed at "Hotel Rome/Mount Olympus". This is probably as close to Italy as I'll ever get.

Adam rode this slide over, and over, and over and....

The train whistle was a bit loud.


8 more years and he'll be driving for real!




The biggest kid at the waterpark!

There were some medium-size slides PERFECT for Matt.

Enough said.




Cousins Alexandra and Olivia

The Gang


The Indy Relatives



The dads and big boys found time for 9 holes.

We went to a triple-A game!

Aren't they pretty?

6 comments:

shana said...

looks like your summer is off to a fun start. enjoy!

shana

Mrs. Cox said...

I have forgotten my underwear on a trip too! I guess moms make sure everyone else is "covered" and we forget about ourselves! Looks likea a fun trip.

Kari said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I have been wondering if you were around yet.

I am glad you had fun. Nice start to summer.

lil' mama said...

Super fun pics! Glad you had fun and are back home safe and sound :)

blessedby6 said...

Fun! Isn't it great that our kiddos are getting big enough that we can do fun destinations and trips? Let the memory-making begin!!

PTCPAPA said...

I'm joining the complimentary chorus:
Thanks for sharing the photos of your trip...and so promptly....ptcp