School is out! Hooray!! Today was my last day with kids and I am WIPED OUT!! The past several weeks have been crazy busy. Here's a recap:
*Boys finished school last week. Their last few days were filled with field trips, field days, special programs at school, etc...
*We went to Des Moines last weekend and ran the Dam to Dam races. Brian ran the 20k and I did the 5k.
*Came back from Des Moines with Brian's mom and his oldest brother's 6-year old daughter. Grandma had offered to stay with our boys for the week while Brian and I had school.
*We wanted to do some fun activities with Grandma and Ava, so we hit the pool, zoo, daycare BBQ, both boys' baseball games, park, and lots of trampoline time.
*Wrapped up my last week of school by doing report cards, putting together a 15 minute slideshow with over 300 pictures of 5th graders, was the overseer for an hour-long 5th grade talent show this afternoon, kept 27 feisty kids busy during the last week of school
Monday I have to go to school for a staff development day, Tuesday I clean, do laundry and pack. Wednesday we leave for Wisconsin Dells for 2 days and then on to Indianapolis to visit one of Brian's brothers and his family.
Maybe I'll have time to blog in July!
2 comments:
I'm tired out just READING all that you've done, Hil! I bet when you lie down at night you pass out cold... I'm glad that summer is here so you and your boys can just hang and relax! :)
Now a deep breath and enjoy your summer
Post a Comment