Ben and Matt are in full swing with their baseball seasons. This is Matt's first year, and he's enjoying it. Brian is helping out with the coaching and loves seeing his boys play ball. The bummer is that the boys play on the same night, so we have to split who goes where. I've even stepped in as assistant coach so I could see Matt, and Brian could go to Ben's game.
We've lucked out with weather so far, but the hot and steamy days of summer will test us all!


Ben is the catcher in this photo, although 2nd base is his favorite position to play.
3 comments:
Sounds like you're busy with summer fun! Hope all is well. I am posting right now on my blog about my summer "schedule" with the kids. PS tickets to Annie go on sale on the 15th to the public...they are going to go fast. No pressure. But if you want to come, I would go wait in line on the 15th. I only got 6 tickets and all those went to my family! Just let me know either way. Again, no pressure.
Matty looks sooooooo cute! I hope the boys have some games when we're out there. I can't wait to watch them play! Nice job with stepping in as assistant coach. I would have no clue. You rock!
Cute pics! We're looking forward to catching some games!
Post a Comment