It seems our digital camera has bit the dust. My blog flashed before my eyes when I realized I might be without photos for a while! In the meantime, you'll have to put up with my boring writing. Pictures really do speak a thousand words.
Trick-or-treating with the boys was a lot of fun. Ben was a skeleton, Matt a fireman, and Adam was The Cat in the Hat. You'll have to check out my sister's blog to see some pictures. We had perfect weather for being outside, and we came home with way too much candy! I would love to take 99% of it and toss it, but the frugal side of me feels guilty for doing that.
I'm lying.
It's not that I'm frugal, it's that I want to eat the candy myself! When it comes to sweets, I have zero will-power.
We're enjoying great fall weather this weekend, but Christmas lists and shopping aren't far from my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment