9.06.2014

Luke-isms

Luke is such a verbal kid!  For the past several months I've jotted down funny sayings that he's had.  I want to remember these when he's older!

Mom, you're a dumpster.
Does smoke turn into coffee?
I don't like eyelashes.
orport = airport
murdercycle = motorcycle
(Drops the beginning /s/ sound) - pot = spot, nack = snack
I'm excited for hopcotch at Tepping Tones = hopscotch at Stepping Stones
(After getting Easter eggs) = Well, you're a good mom.
Mary, Baby Jesus, and Joseph the camel
(Regarding some crayons) = They are typically broken
Underwear makes me tired
(While in the tub) - You can play cymbals with your feet.  I feel like my ankles are turning into ice.

1 comment:

Vivi said...

One of my favorite comments was when he was annoyed with Ben, who was trying to get him out of the pool. "Not gonna happen, Ben!"

Funny, funny boy.