1.25.2014

Schoology


The boys' schools use Schoology.  It's kind of like Facebook for school.  Teachers post links to assignments, reminders, and kids can ask homework questions.  Teachers have really stressed that this is NOT Facebook, and that kids should not be using it in that way.

Parents have access to the site to check up on their kids.  I went on the other to look at Ben's recent activity, and this was his post for the day.


Ladies and gentleman, are you tired of posting messages on Schoology asking about homework that you know annoy everyone? Well do I have a product for you! It's called the Daily Agenda Calendar! With this calendar, you hear straight from the teachers on what's due tomorrow and the days to come! Now you might be asking yourself, "I can't find the calendar." Here's what you have to do: 1) Go to the endeavor house Schoology page 2) Click on resources 3) Click the folder that says Daily Agenda Calendars and behold all the classes that you could possibly have! Now ladies and gentleman are you ready for the best part..... IT'S FREE!!!
So no more posting those messages that no one answers, go to the Daily Agenda Calendars today!!!!!

It's nerdy, but I love it!  I laughed out loud and applauded him for his creativity and excellent writing skills.  He's gotten many "likes" on his post, including some from teachers.  

Ben said his goal this year was to get a teacher to "like" his post.  Mission accomplished!

No comments: