10.23.2013

Brown Hair

Yes, it's another collage of pictures.  It's just so fast and easy.  A little blogging is better than none, right?

It's been a week and a half since I made an impulsvie decision to change my hair color.  It's better than it was, but I'm still not convinced this is "me".

*On a whim, I went to Fantastic Sams and ended up getting my hair colored DARK
*Went to Great Clips the next day to have a major cut done, thinking it would help the dark.
*Survived 3 days at school, feeling almost embarrassed, about my too dark hair
*Went to a real salon and had a treatment done to strip some of the color and add lighter tones

$200+ lesson learned...go to the real salon.  I usually do go to a real salon, so I'm not sure what came over me.

It's hair...it can be changed.  I go back and forth with if this is the look for me or not.

Mid-life crisis, perhaps?









3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, Hil!! And wow do your eyes pop. Wear it with confidence!

Uncle Weebzy said...

I like it. I hope the kids and my goofy brother like it too!

Vivi said...

I like it too! Can't wait to see what you do when you turn 40...