7.28.2012

Lawn Service

Wow.  Apparently I can't train for a marathon and keep up with my blogging.  That's the only real difference I can think of from last summer to this summer, and I've been horrible with posting.

Ben has had the opportunity to earn some cash this summer by mowing my parents' lawn.  We head over about once a week, and many times, it's a family affair.  Their lawn mower isn't self-propelled, so Ben has his work cut out for him, but he does a great job!


He even bags the grass clippings.


Learning how to refuel the lawn mower.


Matt helps with dumping the clippings in the compost pile.


These two adore each other!


I even get in on some of the action.


Brian's contribution to the lawn service!  : )

4 comments:

lil' mama said...

Last pic cracked me up:)

Gma Marilyn said...

I love the blog!! What a cool family! Love Gma

Vivi said...

Brian's contribution cracked me up.

Aleesha said...

My favorite part is Brian... love it.