Wow!!! I just signed up to run 26.2 miles in September. Yes, I just registered for a full marathon. My stomach is in knots, but I'm excited. It's been creeping into my mind more and more lately, and with a little prodding from some pesky friends and
SIL, I've decided to go for it!
Pondering the registration page.
It's official!
Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Nice! You are great motivation to me. I mentioned to Luke on Friday that I wanted to do the full Denver Rock and Roll marathon in September. We can train together via dailymile :) One of these days we need to do a race together.
Good luck tomorrow! You're going to ROCK it!!!!!
Yippee! I am so excited for you! You are in such great shape for this. You can be my motivator. : ) Maybe I will run the 10 K and then cheer for you. : )
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
-T. S. Eliot
Post a Comment