9.24.2011

Closing in on One

I cannot believe Luke will be one in 3 weeks. This year has gone so fast, and as you would expect, I feel like hardly remember him being little.

11 mos stats:
~25 pounds
very laid back
2/3 formula 1/3 breastmilk
pretty much done with baby food...he wants the real stuff!
I've been pumping exclusively since about 10 mos
FINALLY his top two teeth have cut through, but no others
inconsistent napper & nighttime sleeper - lately it's 8:30-7:00 without getting up, but I'm not keeping my hopes up
going through major stranger & separation anxiety...makes daycare drop-off tough on me
on command he can: wave bye-bye, shake head no, dance
loves, loves, loves his older brothers - they can all make him laugh really hard
loves to be outside in the trampoline
walks behind little walker toy
crawling up stairs pretty fast
babbles a lot
starting to play with toys, not just suck on them

We love this little boy to pieces!





I wish I knew what he was thinking about.

Playing

4 comments:

Vivi said...

It's too bad he's not very cute and doesn't even look like his brothers.

Riiiiiight.

Kate said...

What a sweet kid!! Wow this year has gone fast, mama!

Uncle Weebzy said...

Great little guy just like his brothers and parents.

lil' mama said...

Totally agree with Vivs! He doesn't look like the other 3 AT ALL! :) He's so big and smiley! Got to love that.