4.22.2011

Whistle While You Work

Over the past few months Adam has perfected the art of whistling. He whistles ALL. THE. TIME! At times it is a true test of my patience because I just want it quiet, but really, what is the harm in whistling? He's got one note he can produce, and he's loud!

I took a personal day from school the other day and enjoyed some time at home with Luke and Adam while the other two were at school. Adam and I spent some time cleaning, and he's always very eager to help me out. Without prompting, he whistled the whole time!

1. Whistling Demo
2. Vacuuming
3. Washing Windows

*I had the cutest video of whistling while mopping the floor, but it accidentally got deleted. : (

4 comments:

blessedby6 said...

Really? He vacuums and does windows? Micah doesn't even wipe his own butt yet.

Uncle Weebzy said...

Whats the tune he's whistling? Or at least what does he think he's whistling?

Gma Marilyn said...

What a wonderful little boy!!
Love,
Gma

Vivi said...

Ok...dying laughing at Lisa's comment. Yes, it does seem very grown up to be cleaning. Love it. Send him over when he's done, please.