We had a great run this year, but we did encounter one problem. It had to do with my driving. And parking. And not being good with directions. Missing an exit on the way to the run. Cutting it close time-wise getting to the run. Being too distracted to pay attention to where we parked. Walking for a GOOD HOUR looking for our car after the run in 20 degree temps. Oops. Maybe next year I won't be the driver.
12.10.2009
Reindeer Run '09
Another year of the Reindeer Run has come and gone. This is a 5k I've done a few times, and it's a favorite of mine because it was the first 5k I ever did back in 2004! Last year, my sister ran it as her first 5k, and this year, a high school friend ran it with us, and this was her 2nd 5k. It's a festive environment, very non-threatening and a flat, pretty course. Ready to run!
Our stylin' socks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You got it all started for me last year at the Reindeer Run! Fun! Even with our little parking debacle.
I'm going to run this sometime with you guys! You gals look great:)
So with the extra walk we did can we call it a 10k?
Good job, Hil! Proud-o-you!
Post a Comment