Ben has loved to take pictures with the digital camera for a long time. He's not a bad photographer and sometimes he can have a very creative eye.
Recently he decided he wanted to set up his own photo studio in his room. I let him take the camera and pretty much do whatever he wanted. He came up with everything on his own! All 3 boys had a great time.
Recently he decided he wanted to set up his own photo studio in his room. I let him take the camera and pretty much do whatever he wanted. He came up with everything on his own! All 3 boys had a great time.
Matt made the sign
Ben typed up the photo packages
The boss
The studio
The backdrop
Eager to get working
Subject #1
#2
Self-portrait
Playing with the settings
He really liked this shot!
5 comments:
Will BMA be available in a week and a half? I'd like some head shots of C. :)
Combined with the Spa, they could be making some $
Fun! loved the creative use of the umbrellas!
I'm sure they make Uncle B proud. I'll bring my kids over for the Standard #2 portrait session.
That is great. I love the umbrellas. Very creative kids! Just like their Mom. : )
Post a Comment